HK people express love for motherland
Hong Kong has seen a growing number of people coming forward to express their love for the motherland and for their home city.
In recent weeks, many of them gathered together to sing the Chinese national anthem, and display the Chinese national flags and the HKSAR regional flags in major shopping malls, at the Golden Bauhinia Square and on the peak of Lion Rock.
- Driver's license app steers student's success
- Easier border crossings help Vietnamese workers
- Student no longer sheepish about soccer success
- Authorities endeavor to tighten new energy vehicle recall process
- Stronger protection for migratory birds sought
- Former East German leader hails China's success